Divine Grace School has initiated a donation drive and relief efforts to help our kababayans who have been devastated by Typhoon Ulysses in Marikina. Thank you to all the generous and kind-hearted sponsors as well as the volunteer teachers and staff who have helped pack and sort the donations. The wave 1 of donations have safely arrived to its intended recipients in Marikina last November 14, 2020 (Saturday).
San Mateo Elementary School in Sta. Ana, San Mateo and Trigo Para sa Tribu Organization Inc in Rodriguez received our donations from WAVE 2 of DGS Donation Drive yesterday November 17, 2020. The DGS Team lead by the Principal and one Board Member handed the goods to our partners namely Ms. Dolores Fulgencio from the school and Mr. Cris Obelidor from the organization.
- 10 sacks of rice (25kilos each)
- 15 big boxes/16 big bags of clothes
- 13 boxes of noodles; 7boxes of coffee/milk/biscuits
- 31 boxes of bottled water
- 5 boxes of canned goods
- 30 pcs of new blankets
- 8 pcs new mats
- 58 packs of goods (3kilos rice, 5 canned goods, 10 noodles and 1bag of clothes).